Register

All Blog Entries

1. Honey, A Package Just Arrived

Honey, A Package Just Arrived Part 1

Had a bad night before our dinner with Kathy, couldn't sleep thinking about how our dinner and after would go. An even longer day followed and there wasn't a lot of conversation between my wife and I throughout the day, both of us were very tense.

Later in the afternoon my wife asked for help getting the dinner together, normal for us. I'm not a cook by any stretch but I can cut stuff up and clean up as the prep moves along. Normally we would chat while getting meals ready about our day and work, a little music and some playful touching. This was not our normal routine. Pretty much silence until I asked her "What's wrong, what's on your mind, are you having second thoughts?" She laughed and asked if I had second thoughts the first time I had sex with a guy. "Yes, I did but I was excited enough I just tried to put thoughts of not doing it behind. I guess I understand what you must be feeling."

Dinner was ready and Kathy showed up at the door. "Hi Kathy Jean (not my wife's name) is in the kitchen, how are you?" Kathy and Jean greeted each other with a hug and we all sat down to dinner. It was very awkward, we didn't really know what to talk about but we got through dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, got the kitchen cleanup done and my wife said she would be right back, she wanted to shower cause she smelled like dinner. "You two keep yourselves occupied till I get back."

Kathy and I sat back down at the dining room table, still floundering for something to say so I started it. "Kathy, I think I understand what you must be thinking and want you to know, if you have a change of mind or if you don't want me in the room, it's okay." Seemed to relax her a bit but she said "No, no change of mind but as for you being in the room, can we just see how it goes?" Sure, I understand. She asked if she could ask me a couple of questions about our sex with another guy. I told her since Jean had already talked to her about it she could ask me anything she wanted. She wanted to know if it was very awkward the first time and I told her it was, I knew nothing about sex with another guy so it seemed to take forever to figure out what I was supposed to do but with Jeans help the other guy and myself figured it out. I told her she probably knew about our pegging and how we really enjoyed it. "Yes, Jean told me she loves to peg you but how did it feel having another guys penis in your mouth?" I laughed a bit. "Probably feels like it does for you assuming you have oral sex with a guy but I'll tell you, feeling his dick grow in my mouth was awesome, kind of empowering."

Jean came back in the room in her bathrobe and sat down at the table. "So, did you two manage a conversation?" Yes we did. Once again I told them if they didn't want me in the room I'm okay with that. Jean said the same thing Kathy said, "Let's just see how it goes." Jean got up from the table and gave me a kiss, "Thank you honey." then around the table, took Kathy's hand and they kissed, not like friends this time, it was a very sensual kiss. Kathy got up from her chair and hugged Jean and Jean started to lead her to the bedroom turning to me and wave her hand to come on.

I took a seat in a chair a few feet from the bed, Jean and Kathy stood next to the bed tightly hugging each other until Jean turned Kathy around and unzipped her dress pulling it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, running her hands down along Kathy's body then unhooking her bra, turned her around and cupped her breasts. This I thought was amazing and I sensed the love my wife had for her friend. Kathy undid my wife's robe and let it fall to the floor. Jean was not wearing panties and Kathy gently ran her hand across my wife's neatly trimmed pussy. My wife grabbed the elastic of Kathy's panties and slid them down, ran a finger over Kathy's clit. They both looked over at me my jaw on the floor and my cock hard as a rock but still in my clothes. My wife asked Kathy if she was still okay that I was in the room, Kathy said yes, so far it is very exciting being watched. "Is it okay if he masturbates while he watches?" Kathy replied with a slight laugh, "Yes, I've seen you naked but not your husband and I'm curious if what you told me about him is true."

They both climbed onto the bed and Kathy right away started to lick Jeans breasts. down her body and stopped at her pussy, looking up into my wife's eyes she started to lick her pussy, never taking her eyes off my wife.
    I couldn' sit idle anymore, got up started to get undressed. Kathy paused long enough to watch me and I felt a little guilty that she was distracted, this was their time. When I pulled my shorts down my cock was rock hard, my wife and Kathy both gave me a smile, I leaned over the bed and gave my wife a short kiss, Kathy raised her head and I gave her a kiss and apologized for the interuption. I'll be right back I said and went to the bathroom, grabbed a bottle of lube and our very first pegging dildo.
    When I got back to the the bedroom Kathy was sitting on my wife's face and playing with her nipples, making little high pitched squeeking sounds while my wife was fucking her with her tongue. My wife was fucking herself with a couple of fingers and making similar sounds that Kathy was.
    I so wanted to jerkoff but I thought it might distract the two women so I hesitated.
    After 30 minutes or so, it was obvious that both my wife and Kathy had had multiple orgasms fucking each other with their tongues and fingers and they moved side by side hugged and kissed for a few minutes holding each others hands. I admit, I was totally jealous of both of them.
    I had never seen anything quite so beautiful in my life and wanted to ask how it was for both of them but Kathy with a sigh softly blurted out, "My God, that was absolutely wonderful, why didn't we do this years ago?" Jean smiled and gave her a very passionate kiss, "I want to tell you, you taste wonderful, hubby will love the way you taste." Oh man I thought, I might get to do oral on both these beautiful women.
    We all just sort of lounged a bit, completely naked. I asked if they would like a glass of wine and they both said yes so I got up and headed for the kitchen, Kathy reached out looked at me and placed her hand under my cock, looked at my wife and asked if it was okay to touch it. My wife laughed, "You can do anything you like sweetie." Kathy gave my dick a couple of quick strokes and let go, I left to get the wine almost in pain.
    When I came back in the room my wife had strapped herself into her harness and was helping Kathy adjust hers. "What do you think honey, how does she look with a cock?' All I could reply was "Beautiful!" We all took a couple of sips of wine and we were all a little more comfortable with each other. I was in what must be heaven sitting with two beautiful women totally naked wearing two very real looking cocks, couldn't take my eyes off of them.
    My wife leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Why don't you show Kathy how you suck a cock, I know she's really anxious to see." Did I want? Silly question I thought. Kathy got up from the bed and came close enough to me that the cock was just at my lips. "Will you show me how you suck it?" I smiled at her and licked the head of the cock and ran my tongue down the shaft and back up again then taking it in my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down. "I'm sorry I can't cum for you, Jean told me you love to swallow and I would love to see that! Never thought about watching two guys have sex before but you look sexy with a cock in your mouth." My wife commented "I told you it was really exciting watching two guys."
    I was in real need of a good cum, precum was running down my cock and my wife knew I was in need.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. vidalista 80

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com">Mymedistore </a>Mymedistore is the US-based, registered and the most popular pharmacy for you to buy generic medicine online. We combine medical expertise with innovative technology to supply quality medicines for all the medical conditions. Our express delivery system will bring the tabs prescribed for you straight to your home or office. We offer cheap ED pills online. You may want to meet a doctor and convey your health issues in most of the cases, but when it comes to erectile dysfunction, you may not feel comfortable for a face-to-face consultation. Hence, we can arrange an online consultation for you and will help you buy erectile dysfunction pills easily and conveniently.

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-10-mg/"> vidalista 10 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-20-mg/">vidalista 20</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-40-mg/"> vidalista 40 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-60-mg/"> vidalista 60</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista 80 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista black</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/super-vidalista/">super vidalista </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-professional-pills/"> vidalista professional</a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. vidalista 80

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com">Mymedistore </a>Mymedistore is the US-based, registered and the most popular pharmacy for you to buy generic medicine online. We combine medical expertise with innovative technology to supply quality medicines for all the medical conditions. Our express delivery system will bring the tabs prescribed for you straight to your home or office. We offer cheap ED pills online. You may want to meet a doctor and convey your health issues in most of the cases, but when it comes to erectile dysfunction, you may not feel comfortable for a face-to-face consultation. Hence, we can arrange an online consultation for you and will help you buy erectile dysfunction pills easily and conveniently.

<a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-10-mg/"> vidalista 10 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-20-mg/">vidalista 20</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-40-mg/"> vidalista 40 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-60-mg/"> vidalista 60</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista 80 </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-black-80-mg/">vidalista black</a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/super-vidalista/">super vidalista </a>
    <a href="https://www.mymedistore.com/product/vidalista-professional-pills/"> vidalista professional</a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beautiful Teenage Girls

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57990[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Beautiful Teenage Girls

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57990[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. The best $50 I ever spent to suck a guys dick!!

Sounds crazy right?? Let me explain.. as I have said here before I cater to sexually frustrated married men.. one of my old boy friends from like 4 years ago invited me to come to his privet get away.. we will call it bottoms up!! It is a privately owned camping get away where most anything goes.. nestled inside a beautiful little valley with a creek and a small lake and water fall.. it is very private and restricted.. so a couple months ago I went for a privet tour.. beautiful place!! Then filled out the application for membership paid my $50 and sucked his dick for membership lol.. he knows that I hold small events for my guys..
    A couple weeks ago I took 3 of my boyfriends there on a 4 night 3 day trip.. when we got there we got our assigned area to camp.. very private and secluded.. so with in minutes we were all pretty much naked and setting up camp.. we had running water and privet restroom facilities.. as soon as camp was set up the fun began.. one of the guys was already hard and wanted to breed me there in front of the other guys.. as this was happening the other two lined up and all took their turn.. as the days and nights progressed this was the way it went most of the time.. they tried hard to make me begg off..
    We would hike the 2 miles up the canyon to the lake and swim to clean up.. I wondered to the water fall and met a guy there that was very handsome and quite well hung.. I commented on his cock and he ask if I would like to take a ride?? I agreed very eagerly.. he led me behind the water fall to where there was a kinda hidden room with a sheet of water pouring down in front of.. I got on my knees and sucked him deep down my throat eagerly deep throating him.. when he was rock hard I found a large rock and laying face up gave him my pussy.. he was amazing.. with the most of the water he fucked me deeply.. slow and steady for a long time.. then filled my pussy with his cum to over full.. I told him I had a surprise for him.. to please wait there.. I went and got my three guys and joined him for round 2.. they took turns pulling a train on in me.. sucking getting fucked till they all were drained dry of all cum.. I had it all in me.. what an erotic experience.. we all laid there kissing touching making out for a long time catching our breath.. then back in the lack to clean up.. that night our new friend joined us again and we enjoyed another erotic episode!! The next day we cleaned up and got ready to leave.. my friend the land owner stopped by to see how things went.. we all told him how much fun we had.. I gave him another blow job and he bent me over a tree stump in front of my guys .. he then invited me to have all the events I wanted there in the future.. wow what an amazingly erotic place and time.. I can?t wait to go again
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The best $50 I ever spent to suck a guys dick!!

Sounds crazy right?? Let me explain.. as I have said here before I cater to sexually frustrated married men.. one of my old boy friends from like 4 years ago invited me to come to his privet get away.. we will call it bottoms up!! It is a privately owned camping get away where most anything goes.. nestled inside a beautiful little valley with a creek and a small lake and water fall.. it is very private and restricted.. so a couple months ago I went for a privet tour.. beautiful place!! Then filled out the application for membership paid my $50 and sucked his dick for membership lol.. he knows that I hold small events for my guys..
    A couple weeks ago I took 3 of my boyfriends there on a 4 night 3 day trip.. when we got there we got our assigned area to camp.. very private and secluded.. so with in minutes we were all pretty much naked and setting up camp.. we had running water and privet restroom facilities.. as soon as camp was set up the fun began.. one of the guys was already hard and wanted to breed me there in front of the other guys.. as this was happening the other two lined up and all took their turn.. as the days and nights progressed this was the way it went most of the time.. they tried hard to make me begg off..
    We would hike the 2 miles up the canyon to the lake and swim to clean up.. I wondered to the water fall and met a guy there that was very handsome and quite well hung.. I commented on his cock and he ask if I would like to take a ride?? I agreed very eagerly.. he led me behind the water fall to where there was a kinda hidden room with a sheet of water pouring down in front of.. I got on my knees and sucked him deep down my throat eagerly deep throating him.. when he was rock hard I found a large rock and laying face up gave him my pussy.. he was amazing.. with the most of the water he fucked me deeply.. slow and steady for a long time.. then filled my pussy with his cum to over full.. I told him I had a surprise for him.. to please wait there.. I went and got my three guys and joined him for round 2.. they took turns pulling a train on in me.. sucking getting fucked till they all were drained dry of all cum.. I had it all in me.. what an erotic experience.. we all laid there kissing touching making out for a long time catching our breath.. then back in the lack to clean up.. that night our new friend joined us again and we enjoyed another erotic episode!! The next day we cleaned up and got ready to leave.. my friend the land owner stopped by to see how things went.. we all told him how much fun we had.. I gave him another blow job and he bent me over a tree stump in front of my guys .. he then invited me to have all the events I wanted there in the future.. wow what an amazingly erotic place and time.. I can?t wait to go again
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The best $50 I ever spent to suck a guys dick!!

Categories
    Uncategorized